Lodge in Barcelos-AM
Between the months of September and February, we will fish along Rio Negro and its Cuiuni, Aracá and Demeni tributaries. The package lasts for nine days, with six effective fishing days.
The exploration of the difficult access fishing spots (hidden lakes and almost unexplored areas) is guaranteed by our experienced guides, all of them with at least 10 years of experience in this function.
This region is excellent for fishing the big peacock bass (Tucunaré-Açu), as well as other catfishes like pirararas and piraibas. And it is worth remembering that the region is known worldwide in sport fishing as the holder of the IGFA record for the Açu Peacock Bass (Tucunaré – Açu), weighing over 13 kilos (28,66 Pounds).
- Day 1 (Sunday): Early morning, transfer from the hotel to the Manaus airport for local one-hour flight. At the arrival, transfer to the Lodge and free afternoon to organize the fishing tackle;
- Days 2 to 7 (Monday to Saturday): after breakfast, full fishing days till 06:00 pm;
- Day 8 (Sunday): after breakfast transfer to the local airport for the return flight to Manaus. End of our services.
Accommodation and services included
- Transfer from Manaus International Airport to hotel, for the most part of the group, when arrival at same day and same hour;
- Transfer from hotel to airport for all group when staying at the same hotel in Manaus;
- Charter Flight Manaus x Barcelos x Manaus (paid separately from the fishing package);
- Accommodation at Lodge in one of 04 (four) double rooms with privative bathroom and split air conditioning with remote control;
- 3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), plus snacks and appetizers;
- Beverages like mineral water, several soft drinks, beer (Skol or Império) and other cocktails with no limit during the whole trip;
- 1 (one) bottle of Red Label whiskey, 1 vodka (Smirnoff or Orloff)
- Fishing Boats with double seat, equipped with 25 HP engine, 44lbs electric trolling motor, with all security equipment, an experienced native fishing guide, a cooler full of beverages and snacks and 35 liters of fuel per day;
- Daily maid and waiter service the whole day;
- Daily laundry, except for clothes from the last full day of fishing (Saturday);
- Air-conditioned bar with view to Rio Negro, big hall with 42” LED TV, wireless internet in all lodge and direct access to Rio Negro;
- During the fishing week, we choose a night to offer a confraternization barbecue to our clients at common area of the Lodge;
Important: Other beverages and/or brands, can be requested upon advance payment of the difference in the value of the product chosen.
Not included services
- Commercial flight (Origin x Manaus x Origin);
- Accommodations in Manaus (before and/or after the trip);
- Medicines for client’s personal use, other than those for common indisposition and first aid;
- Fishing gear – Lodge have available for rent (R$ 200,00 for each set of reel or reel + rod + multifilament line per week. If needed please inform us in advance;
- Federal Fishing Licenses;
- Environmental and Municipal Licenses in the amount of R$ 140.00 per person aged between 18 and 60 years old. For women, retired persons and persons older than 60 the cost is R$ 70.00.
See our photo gallery
There are so many moments that it is difficult to choose the best images.
Click in the button below to see Kalua’s full photo gallery